Inscriptions are possible until 1 March 2023.
When we think of Scottish innovation, the Firth of Forth bridge, the Falkirk wheel and Charles Rennie Mackintosh immediately come to mind. Over a five-day period, Mackintosh’s work is complemented by those of James Stirling, Miralles Tagliabue, OMA, Zaha Hadid, Kengo Kuma and Frank Gehry in Dundee, St Andrews, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
news release end June 2021: Due to the rise of the Delta variant in the UK, this trip from August 2021 has been postponed, rather than compromising on the quality of the itinerary.
We apologise for the varying quality of the photos. Due to the pandemic, the prospecting trip has been delayed and we therefore do not yet have our own images.
- the travel cost is based on a group of 30 people
- price assumes double room occupancy
- supplement single room: €700
- registration is final
after payment of the advance of €750
on account number BE25 7350 4701 5682
by virtue of art. VI.45, 11° of the Economic Law Code, there is no cooling off period
- balance 30 days prior to departure
- travel assistance insurance included
- optional cancellation insurance: 4.33% of the individual travel sum
- optional luggage insurance: €35
- optional log guide: €35