After studying interior architecture at Sint-Lucas institute in Ghent, Hanne started working at Doorzon interior architects. Through models, drawings and collages, she not only learned the subtlety, but also the importance of materiality, functionality, colour and form in designing.
As a cook at traiteur Toulouse, she could also apply this sensitivity to the creation of the various dishes. During this experience, she worked steadily on her own small interior design projects.
She also worked on several assignments for Rotor, always with a close eye on the impact of the materials used.
Seven years after Sint-Lucas, the paths of Dominique and Hanne crossed again. This chance encounter brings Hanne to many new places, she complements planopli in organising and guiding the trips.
- assistant at planopli (2020-today)
- independent interior architect (2013-today)
- interior architect for Rotor, Brussels (2018-2019)
- assistant cook for Traiteur Toulouse, Ghent (2017-2018)
- independent interior designer for Doorzon Interior Architects, Ghent (2011-2016)
- assistant for atelier lachaert dhanis, Tielrode (2013-2014)
- production assistant for Flemish architecture institute, Antwerp (2012)
- internship for architecten de vylder vinck taillieu, Ghent (2012)